Thursday, July 26, 2012

First Post Ever- Quick Introduction

Hello all, finally getting around to starting this blog so just a quick background on my time in the hobby.  I started out back in summer 2008 when 5th Edition JUST hit shelves. My good friend Andrew got me started- I got instantly hooked on Nurgle Chaos Marines, and have been going nuts on all things 40k since! I don't have a ton of time to play and paint these days but I dive into it as much as I can.  I am currently up to 4 playable armies from 1500-2000 points each, still with a ton of work to do. As the new Chaos codex shows up I may dive into a 5th and possible 6th army by dabbling in daemons...when is enough enough??? Anyways my goal with this blog is to share a bit of my hobby madness and chronicle some great battles with my close friends. I will keep pictures and lists of my armies as well as battle reports coming as I finish them up. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment